Monday, March 22, 2021

March 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Didja have a good weekend?  I got to sleep in on Saturday and then took Ryan to the playground for a few hours that afternoon, and yesterday I made pumpkin coffee cake for breakfast so yep, we had a good weekend :)  Ready to get this week started, so let's take a look at today's scrapbook layout!


Ryan's baby book covers February 2017 to February 2018, and after that I started doing monthly recap layouts because I always have a bunch of random pictures on my phone and this is a good way to share those that don't have anything tying them together other than the fact that they were all taken in March.  So here's Ryan with his best buddy Peking Duck, Ryan leaning on Vader (how I miss our dogs), pulling all the DVDs off the shelf for, like, the thousandth time, fun with Daddy, and Ryan with a quilt that was made for him by a friend of my parents.  I made this layout two years ago and now I'm not sure why I didn't have the patterned paper just go all the way across both pages...maybe I only had a scrap to work with, I can't remember.  It's a little different layout for me but I think it's okay.


Sometimes it's a challenge coming up with a color palette since the colors in the pictures are all different, so a lot of times I'll try to go with something seasonal.  Today's springtime color palette is Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White.

It's off to work I go here in a little bit.  On Friday I learned how to do some things in the frame shop, so I may be framing more stuff for the post office today.  Or maybe I'll be learning how to take passport pictures.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Tall Tales Numbers, Baby Bundle
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Thick Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies

No comments: