Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Lovely Peacock Bloom

Oh wow, did I get some work done in my craft room yesterday!  It was pretty awesome.  I made three cards and worked more on my current set of scrapbook pages (I'm working on five layouts at the same time because...well sometimes I just do that).  Maybe I'll actually get some of those pages done tomorrow, which is my next day off work.  In the meantime I'm going to share one of the cards I made yesterday.


In today's edition of Inspiration is Everywhere, I loved the outfit my kid picked to wear yesterday and after I dropped him off at daycare I made a card in the colors of his clothes:  Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, and Crumb Cake.  My other inspiration was the CASE the Designer challenge from Global Design Project:


I kept the layout of my card similar to the inspiration pic and of course Crumb Cake is a major color on my card too.  I didn't add as many layers to the collage because that is just not my style--I struggle with too many pieces on a collage so I kept mine to just three elements and the rhinestones.

Anyway, I'd better get moving so we'll be ready to go on time today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Art Gallery
Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Neutrals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Floral Gallery dies, Fabulous Floral dies, Dimensionals, Noble Peacock rhinestones (retired), Wink of Stella

No comments: