Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Friendly Croc

Mornin' y'all!  I had yesterday off and I spent a good portion of it working on my cross stitch project because I wanted to finish a page in the pattern.  I did still get in my craft room long enough to make two cards, so here is the maiden voyage for yet another new stamp set that I got months ago!


I haven't seen much done with Oh Snap, but isn't that crocodile the CUTEST?  There's lots of fun sentiments in this stamp set too, and it's perfect for little boy projects.  I'm sure I'll be using it again.  For this card, I used the Paper Players sketch:

 
I tried to keep it true to the sketch, but my "any shape" crocodile is kinda large and in charge over most of the card front ;)

I'd better get ready for work.  My boss said we're going to be busy today--someone is bringing in a whole stack of things to get framed, so I'll be spending a lot of time running back and forth around the framing counter.  On Friday, a lady brought in ten pieces of art for framing, and I think it took about three hours from when we started choosing mats and frames to when I finished typing all the paperwork, and I never had time to eat lunch.  Today we're expecting at least 20 pieces so yep, busy!  But I enjoy helping people pick frames and mats, for some reason I find that really fun.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Oh Snap
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Mango Melody, Playing with Patterns DSP Stack
Accessories:  White EP, Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals

 

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your mix of colors and the fun DSP. Your crocodile may be large, but I think that you made the card more playful and fun that way. Besides, those beasts are generally not little. LOL Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a FUN card, Christy! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!