Saturday, March 20, 2021

Baby Luke: March

Happy weekend, everyone!  And today's layout is seasonally appropriate, if a few days late...


I love that clover-themed paper from the Happiness Blooms DSP, so I built this layout around it.  Pinch Proof is a very, very old stamp set--SU! hasn't had very many stamp sets that are only St. Paddy's Day themed, so I'm glad I've got a couple of the old ones from way back when I started stamping.

We had snow again yesterday (really?!) though it was too warm for anything to stick.  Today looks like a very nice day, though still cold, so I think I'll be taking Ryan out to the playground later so the hubs can have some time to play in his craft room.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pinch Proof, So Happy For You
Ink:  Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Versamark, Petal Pink & Pineapple Punch markers
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Thick Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Layering Circles dies, clear embossing powder

No comments: