Thursday, March 25, 2021

Shrek's Bestie

Hey there, friend!  Sale-a-Bration is over but just this week I finally inked up one of the cutest stamp sets from that...


Aww, isn't he just the sweetest?!  I am definitely enjoying that I have more time in my craft room since Ryan is in daycare 5 days a week and I work 3 days a week ;)  Most definitely a boon to my mental health.  So my card is very CAS but it's a quadruple challenge card!  First up is the Less is More challenge:



CAS layout with a max of half the card inked up, CHECK.  Next up is Inkspirational:


Donkeys have fur, CHECK.  And now a related theme from the Paper Players:


CAS card, CHECK, donkeys are animals, DOUBLE CHECK!  And finally the color challenge from Sunday Stamps:

Y'all know how much I love green so I loved this. I used all of the colors--Cinnamon Cider, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and I used both Whisper White and a bit of Smoky Slate for the last color.  Color challenge, CHECK!  Four challenges done and I have a cute little card ready to go in the mail.

Hope you have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Darling Donkeys
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Stampin' Blends in Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

Heather said...

Yay, Donkey! Superb coloring, Christy - he leaps off the page! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Amanda Mertz said...

Super impressive getting 4 challenges on a CAS design! I love this sweet donkey and your coloring and sponging is top notch! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable,Christy! What an awesome sponged background! Your cute donkey definitely reminded me of Shrek. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Tanya said...

This is really, really cute! I love him fussy cut and the bright background!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, love the donkey just so cute. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.

cm said...

Your donkey is absolutely darling! Talk about a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol

Annette Elliott said...

This is absolutely adorable and I love the simplicity of it! Fantastic Colors too! thanks so much for playing along with this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps. Way too cute.