Saturday, March 27, 2021

Baby Luke: April

Uuuurrrrrggghhhh.  Lately Ryan has been having bad dreams and waking us up a lot in the middle of the night and the hubs and I are SO. TIRED. today but of course Ryan is all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and hyperactive.  Anybody know how to find a kid's off switch?

Buuut it's time for another layout from Baby Luke's baby book, so here it is:


My sister-in-law attended Texas Christian University, so this is my nod to the school colors and mascot.  I don't have any horned frog stamps (I did search online, and no luck) so I went with regular frogs from a past Sale-a-Bration stamp set, So Hoppy Together.  Paired with a favorite cloud pattern from an old pack of DSP and this layout came together pretty quick.

Cheers, y'all.  Send caffeine.

Supplies:
Stamps:  So Hoppy Together, Cauldron Bubble
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
Paper:  Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Thick Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape DSP, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: