Saturday, March 6, 2021

Baby Luke: He's Here

Mornin' y'all!  It's a beautiful day here in Germany, but cold--we're still planning to go hiking this afternoon though.  I think I'll be wearing my battery-operated heated vest :)

Today I have another layout from Luke's baby book, and it's all about dinosaurs today!


Man, I haven't played with this stamp set in ages (well, I haven't gotten a lot of time to play with any stamps since we got to Germany, so...).  Dinosaurs are always a cute choice for baby books, no?  I love the Dinoroar DSP too, and there's some pink patterns if I ever need to make a baby book for a girl in the future.  I haven't made another one since this one and Luke just turned one though.

Anyway, I started with the patterned paper and built the color palette from there--Pineapple Punch (I do love this super-bright and cheery yellow), Mango Melody on the DSP, Pool Party, and Pretty Peacock, with a bit of Old Olive thrown in for an accent.

Have a great Saturday, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dino Days
Ink:  Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Pool Party
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Pool Party, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Thick Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Dino dies, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: