Saturday, June 27, 2020

Ryan: August

Mornin' y'all!  I have a fun summery layout for Ryan's baby book to share today.


If I could get single color packs of 12x12 cardstock, I would buy a metric ton of Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Mango Melody, and probably more ;) I know I've said it before but I mean it.  Anyway, I adore that patterned paper and I've been hoarding it for years so I'm glad I used some of it on Ryan's baby book.  Ryan's honorary Aunt Tea gave him his first haircut and his honorary cousins had so much fun playing with him :)


Today's very colorful palette includes Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Whisper White.

I think Ryan and I will be heading back out to the splash pad again today.  He ran around there for two hours yesterday and loved it :)  Gotta do it while the weather is nice, we're supposed to have another week of thunderstorms.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Tart & Tangy
Ink:  Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Riding Hood Red, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits

No comments: