Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Butterfly Fusion

Mornin'!  We are on Day #3 of nonstop clouds and intermittent rain, which is making it difficult for me to get decent pictures of my cards, even with an Ott Lite.  Oh well, here is today's offering:


I've got a stack of new stamp sets to play with, and what do I do?  I pick the teeny "hello" from Blossoms in Bloom and that's the only new item I used on this card.  Ha!  The patterned paper just retired, as did Blueberry Bushel, but I thought they were necessary for the Fusion challenge:


I used Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue; I'd love a gorgeous electric blue ink color like on the inspiration pic.  I did jazz up the butterfly with some Wink of Stella because apparently that's my thing lately.  I paired the butterfly with the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


That fancy die cut strip from the Nature's Thoughts dies sure has come in handy.

That's it for me today, kids.  Wonder if Ryan will let me take a nap this morning...he's been waking up in the middle of the night a lot lately and it's wearing me out :p  Cheers, y'all!

Stamps:  Positive Thoughts, Blossoms in Bloom
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a lovely and sweet CAS design! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet butterfly and I love how you paired it with the border and lovely patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!