Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hello Sunshine

Wait, what?  I'm posting on a Sunday?  Yep!  I almost always play along with Freshly Made Sketches and I couldn't let last week's sketch get away from me, so I made a quick card!


Before I get to the sketch, here's the Inkspirational inspirational photo I used:


Fun, right?  And here's the Freshly Made Sketch challenge:


My interpretation of the sketch was a bit looser this time around, but I'm pretty pleased with how my card turned out.  And of course you can't tell from the photo, but I put Wink of Stella on the stamped part of the flower, which gives it a nice sparkle IRL.

Cheers, y'all!  See you back here tomorrow for Scrappy Monday.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Positive Thoughts, Under My Umbrella
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Nature's Thoughts dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Metallic Sequins (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is so very lovely! Love the colours you've used combined with that fabulous flower. So glad to see you playing along with us at FMS this week!

Marina said...

I love this! It's a simple effect but I find it hard to do well - such a great design. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.