Monday, June 8, 2020

Pirate Party

Mornin' y'all!  I just finished a bit of Monday morning yoga...it was all about relaxation and I was really getting into it and then...Ryan starts yelling that he's ready to get up 30 minutes early.  Thanks, kid!  I did get to finish my yoga practice but Ryan is ready to start his day :p

I was very productive this weekend.  I did about 8 loads of laundry, put it all up, did journaling on eight scrapbook layouts, and took pictures of the giant stack of finished layouts.  And I got to work on my next two, and read a bit, and worked on my stitching, and made dinner on Saturday and Sunday, so yep, pretty productive!  The layout I'm sharing today is one I finished a while back:


After I stamped the title, I was very sad I didn't do "Pirate Parrrrty", but not sad enough to redo it all.  You can see the original pictures here.  I had fun pulling out that skull patterned paper and the pirate stamps.  It's a little hard to tell, but the skull next to the title is embossed in white, and the crossed swords are embossed in Smoky Slate EP.  I loved the colored embossing powders, one little pot will last me a long time.


Today's color palette includes Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White.  Fun and colorful, right?

Hope your week is off to a good start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Whimsical Alphabet Upper, Pirate Time, Beware Pirates
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red, Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black marker, Versamark, Whisper White craft
Paper:  Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Thick Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories:  White EP, Smoky Slate EP

No comments: