Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Punk Rock Zebra

Guess what?  I finally got my new catalog order yesterday!  I got several new stamp sets, some dies, alllll the new In Color ink pads, markers, and cardstock, basically a bunch of fun stuff.  I'm sure I'll be playing with the new stuff a lot in the next few weeks, but to start off with I couldn't resist Zany Zebras!


I love "critter" stamp sets; I got the walrus one right before it retired but I haven't inked it up yet.  For this zebra's maiden voyage, I made him a punk rock zebra!  It was easy, just stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black and color over the stripes with markers.  And to add a bit of pizzazz I also swiped it with Wink of Stella so he's colorful *and* sparkly.  The yellow banner, twine, and accent pieces are all from May's Paper Pumpkin kit.


And there's the inside, in full color!  Love having the new ink pads, and I'm glad I got them today since the new colors are featured in the Global Design Project color challenge:


And I used the Inspire. Create. sketch:

I didn't finish my scrapbook layout yesterday because I was busy pulling out all the new stuff and getting organized, so maybe this afternoon...one way or another, I plan to get inky!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Zany Zebras
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Just Jade DSP
Accessories:  pieces of the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

No comments: