Saturday, June 20, 2020

Ryan: Six Months

Hey hey, it's Saturday!  Despite the early wake-up yesterday, we had a good day (and a LOT of excellent Mexican food!).  I woke up at 5:30 this morning ready to start my day, so here we are with another layout from Ryan's baby book.


Some fun bright colors today!  Honestly when we did the monthly photo shoots, I chose Ryan's outfits (and toys, in this case) with an eye to future scrapbook pages.  I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, scrapping pictures with Ryan in them has involved a lot of bright colors and SO MUCH RED, a lot of baby clothes (boys' at least) have red on them.  But it's fun to work with different colors considering I'm still scrapping a lot of pictures of castles in Europe, and those involve a whole lotta gray ;)


So here is today's color palette:  Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White.  I have to hoard my Mango Melody 12x12 cardstock; since they never did a "new colors pack" of the bigger cardstock size for the last color refresh, I can only get Mango Melody in a pack with all the other Brights, so I only have a couple of pieces of it.  If they did single color packs of 12x12 again, I'd buy a metric ton of Balmy Blue and Shaded Spruce, and probably a half a ton of Mango Melody.  Then again, I've already established that I'm a cardstock hoarder :D

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fox & Friends
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, Shaded Spruce, Thick Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He is such a cutie! I agree, sure wish they'd sell packs of 12x12 single color card stock! That would help a lot!!