Friday, April 12, 2024

Holy Guacamole!

Hey y'all, happy Friday.  I had some fun in my craft room today : )


I couldn't resist making a Taco Fiesta card after seeing the new Festive Friday challenge:


I used orange, green, avocado, and mustache from the list.  Taco Fiesta is such a fun set, grab it now since it's on the retiring list!

This is actually the second card I made today, but I'll share the other one another time.  In the meantime I kinda wanna go get some tacos.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taco Fiesta
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Lemon Lolly, Thick Basic White, Flowering Zinnias DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Tutti Frutti sequins (I think?), Mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

Diane Evans said...

I love your card. It definitely captures Cinco do Mayo. this stamp set is the best. Thank you for playing along with us for Festive Friday.

Helen Jennings said...

What great, bright colours on this fun card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.