Thursday, June 20, 2024

Blueberry Picnic Birthday

Hey hey, y'all!  Well, I wasn't quite as productive yesterday as I was hoping to be, and today is probably going to be busy--Ryan has a couple of games at his soccer camp this morning that I'm going to watch, and then we're supposed to have lunch with my dad.  But that gives me most of the afternoon to get stuff done, so here's hoping.

Anyway, I did manage to take pictures of my scrapbook pages yesterday and then I made a card:


Here's this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


I stamped a couple of extra leaves from the other blueberry bunch stamp and cut them out for the smaller element on the sketch, I popped the larger image up on top of the leaves and I colored those leaves darker so you can see they're two pieces.  Here is this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Sweet Sorbet, Azure Afternoon/Blueberry Bushel, and Granny Apple Green for my colors, with a bit of Mossy Meadow for shading.  I thought the Sketched Plaid background would give the impression of a blanket for a picnic, and I used Sweet Sorbet instead of Real Red because Sweet Sorbet is just a touch softer and plays nicer with the other colors.

That's it for me today, I'm going to go be a soccer mom : ) Have a great one, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blueberry Bunches, Sketched Plaid
Ink:  Night of Navy, Sweet Sorbet, Azure Afternoon, Stampin' Blends in Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Tinsel Gems

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

How sweet this is! Love your berries and that great background. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!