Thursday, June 13, 2024

Don't Worry, Bee Happy

Hey y'all!  How's your Thursday going?  I will admit, I had to check the day on the computer ; ) I have been trucking along on scrapbook pages, my stitching project, *and* rereading my favorite author's series before the next one drops next Tuesday (I still have 4.5 books left to read though).  So I'm a busy little bee and guess what's on today's card!


Oh hey look, I used more of that Peach Pie pattern from yesterday's card.  Anyway, check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie, and Sweet Sorbet for my colors.  Bee My Valentine was already on my craft table as I was considering it for a different project, but bees and hearts seemed like a good fit for these colors and I had that peachy pattern in my brain from yesterday too.  So yeah, this card came together lickety-split with the Bee Builder punch and some Lemon Lolly sequins.

After Ryan's taekwondo class yesterday, we headed over to Michael's and I got some frames for artwork I ordered last year (because we don't have enough stuff to put on the walls already, haha).  So either today or tomorrow I'll have to get those items framed and ready for the move.  I just typed "movie" instead of "move", but a movie will most likely be in our near future too as Ryan wants to go see Inside Out 2.  So there's our plans for the next little bit.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bee My Valentine
Ink:  Lemon Lolly, Sweet Sorbet, Balmy Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Peach Pie, Unbounded Beauty DSP
Accessories:  Bee Builder punch, sequins, Mini Dimensionals

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card for both the colors and the sketch challenges! Thanks so much for being a faithful participant at CTD!

Lori said...

This is too sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - the background paper adds a lovely warmth to those buzzy bees! I am going to the movies to watch Inside Out 2 tonight - so looking forward to it!

Karren said...

Oh these bees are so very cute! Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.