Tuesday, June 18, 2024

SUO Challenges: Bring on the HEAT

Hey hey, y'all, it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!



And here's our theme this time around:


So, make a summer card and/or do heat embossing!  I kinda did both with an adorable little cow:


I heat embossed the sunflowers on a color wash pattern from the Full of Life DSP Stack, I love that paper but at the same time I'm a bit afraid to cut into it ; )  Know what I mean?  Maybe if I get another pack of it, then I'll feel like I'm "allowed" to cut into the first one more.  Anyway, I used the Cow Builder Punch to make my little moo for the focal point and I have to say that I am 1,000% the person who will announce "COWS!!" every single time we go past cows when on a road trip.  Every.  Single.  Time.  Because their presence should be announced always.

Anyway, I hope you'll join us and post your creation on the SUO Challenges blog.  As always, have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Cows
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Stampin' Blends in Pecan Pie, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Full of Life DSP Stack
Accessories:  Cow Builder Punch, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I cannot resist a punny sentiment Christy and that cow is so cute, but those embossed sunflowers on the ombre panel make for such a perfect background - gorgeous!