Friday, June 14, 2024

Lavender Thoughts

Hey y'all, all of a sudden I'm having computer issues this morning--I uploaded two pictures from my phone onto my computer, then decided that I wanted to take another pic and now my phone can't find my computer to share pictures with.  The heck?  It could find the computer two minutes ago!  Urgh.  So anyway, here's the pic I have for today's card:


And I made this for the Festive Friday challenge:


Okay, the weirdness continues--my computer just spontaneously restarted.  Hope this chills out because I am not great with troubleshooting technology.  Anyway, from the list, I chose purple, pearls, and thinking of you.  I actually had put some purple gems on at first because I forgot I needed pearls from the list.  Also I borrowed the sketch from Mary Fish.

Anyway, I think I'm going to step away from the computer before anything else weird happens, and I have other things to do anyway.  Have a great Friday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Lavender, Feathered Flight
Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Paper:  Highland Heather, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce, Thick Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories:  Painted Lavender dies, Countryside Corners dies, linen thread, In Color pearls, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, that background paper is just so beautiful, wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

jaydeestamping said...

Christy, I hope your computer issues got fixed. Techonology is great - when it works..... I love your take on our challenge. The tagframes the florals beautifully and the touch of the deep green adds tremendous depth. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Pretty in purple! Great card for the challenge. Hope your tech troubles have been resolved. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.