Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday Flashback: Artfully Asian

I haven't posted one of these in a long time so it's a FRIDAY FLASHBACK!  I actually have a bunch of FF draft posts and I figured that while we're once again doing the moving chaos, I might as well post a few of these flashbacks.  So let's take a look at Artfully Asian, shall we?


I made three cards, all with the same stamp set, colors, dies, and layout (one turned vertical).  Since the hubs and I lived in Japan for a couple of years, I am always drawn to any Oriental-type stamp sets.


I haven't made any new Flashback cards in a while, but my goal with these is to revisit retired stamp sets, make some simple cards, and use up some of the 6x6 patterned paper in my stash since I am less likely to use it on scrapbook layouts (I am very fond of making strips to go across a 12x12 page, which is hard to do with a 6x6 paper pad but I can't stop buying those anyway...)


So there's my Artfully Asian card trio.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Asian
Ink:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Stampin' Blends in Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent
Paper:  Pale Papaya, Thick Basic White, Soft Succulent DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

No comments: