Thursday, August 29, 2024

Dino-Riffic Birthday

Mornin' y'all!  My dino-loving Friend Krissy's birthday is coming up soon so I had to make her a dinosaur card to go with her gift, which went out in the mail yesterday in a fun rainbow-striped box!


I used this week's sketch from the Paper Players:


I made my card the standard size instead of a square because I just don't like making square cards.  I'm weird that way.  Krissy's favorite dinosaur is the stegosoarus; a while back I made her a steggy Hanukkah card : ). This time I started by choosing a couple of scraps from the Dinoroar DSP and went from there.  It was fun to play with Pineapple Punch and Mango Melody again even though they're retired.

Time to get Ryan off to school so that's it for me, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  No Bones About It
Ink:  Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories:  Blue rhinestones, Dimensionals, Lots of Labels dies

1 comment:

Stef Perry said...

Christy, this is such a fun birthday card! I have a 6 year old nephew that would LOVE this card, he's a dinosaur fanatic lol! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!