Monday, August 19, 2024

Eagle's Nest

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Ours was good up until we went on a bike ride yesterday and Ryan took a spill; he skinned one knee pretty good.  So then we spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch and watched a movie together.

Anyway, how about a scrapbook layout for today?


I put together all my Alpine Adventure layouts and then went back and added the titles, embellishments, and journaling.  When I first put together this one, I had intended to do a beer glass for the embellishment to go with the pic of the hubs and Ryan with the beer, but I forgot and ended up doing feathers to go with the Eagle's Nest page title.


Today's palette:  Dapper Denim, Garden Green, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, and white.  The patterned paper I used is from the Painted Christmas DSP, I liked the pine branches to go with all the trees in the pictures.

That's it for me today, peeps.  Hope your week is off to a good start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Alphabest, Fine Feathers
Ink:  Garden Green, Soft Suede, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Garden Green, Delightful Dijon, Thick Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies

No comments: