Friday, August 30, 2024

HapPEA Birthday

Mornin' y'all and happy Friday.  Ryan is off school today and we all slept in a bit so that was nice :)  But now I'm ready to get the day started so how about a fun card?


I love the Sweet Peas stamp set that debuted in the main catalog this summer but it took me a while to get it inked up.  Couldn't resist using these party peas for this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And here's a fun color combo from the Color Throwdown:


I used Lemon Lolly, Pretty in Pink, and Shy Shamrock for my colors, plus a little bit of Shaded Spruce for the top of the pea pod just for more contrast.  Love these colors together.

Anyway, it's time for me to get my workout done and then I have errands to run, so that's it for me, sweet peas.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Peas
Ink:  Night of Navy, Stampin' Blends in Pretty in Pink, Lemon Lolly, Shy Shamrock, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Lemon Lolly, Thick Basic White, Shy Shamrock & Pretty in Pink DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals, In Color Dots

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Just as sweet as can be! Love these happy colors together. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This image is sure to bring a smile to the birthday recipient. Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!