Monday, August 12, 2024

Salzbergwerk Salt Mine

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I just did my first workout in over a month so now I feel like we're finally getting back to a "normal" routine.  I'll have to start back kinda slow since it's been so long, but it feels good to get moving in the morning!

Okay, on to today's scrapbook pages.  Today's adventure:  a salt mine.


This is not our first visit to a salt mine; the hubs and I went to one in Krakow in 2014 (and I've scrapped that too, see it here).  This mine was cool because you ride around on a little train (hence my train accent), you slide down two giant wooden slides, and you take a little cruise across an underground salt lake.  I don't think we were allowed to take pictures in the mine itself, which is why we bought the two pics from the salt mine; the other four pics are of the front of the building and then the mountains across the way.

Oh yeah, just like his dad, Ryan had to lick the wall in the salt mine to see if it really did taste like salt.  (It did.)


Today's color palette:  Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Cucumber Crush, Shaded Spruce, Basic Gray, and white.  I don't use Petal Pink as a page base very often since I live with two dudes, but it seemed to work here.

Ryan will be off to school in about a half hour and then I'll be sorting through some things that we want to sell, so I've got a busy day ahead.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Alphabest, All Aboard
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Basic Gray, Evening Evergreen marker
Paper:  Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Shaded Spruce, Cucumber Crush, Thick Basic White, Painted Seasons DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: