Saturday, October 19, 2024

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Mornin' y'all and happy rainy Saturday.  I've got a nice hot cuppa tea in front of me and I did some yoga this morning so it's off to a good start.

A couple of days ago, the hubs asked me to make a card for someone in his office who just had a lumpectomy for breast cancer, he wanted a large card for everyone in the office to sign, so here it is:


Obviously I went with pinks and dug out several long-retired stamp sets for this.  I used Pink Pirouette cardstock and DSP, Pretty in Pink for the flowers and Regal Rose for the ribbon, and Mellow Moss and Fresh Fig to round out my colors.  I asked the hubs what sentiment he wanted and he chose "Get Well Soon"; I would have picked "Best Wishes" but I did what he said.

That's it for me today, peeps.  And don't forget that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so go get your girls checked.  A few minutes of discomfort is much, much better than a stage 4 diagnosis.  I got mine done earlier this month, you can do it too.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blossoms in Bloom, Ribbon of Hope, Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Fresh Fig, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Fresh Fig, Thick Basic White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

No comments: