Sunday, October 13, 2024

It's a Full Moon

Happy Sunday, y'all!  I got to play in my craft room yesterday and made several cards and just generally enjoyed myself and look what I have for today:


It's the Sanderson sisters!  I've already watched both Hocus Pocus movies this year but I might do it again : ) (I watched the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion yesterday!)  I couldn't resist inking up this stamp set from The Ink Road when I saw the challenge from Festive Friday:


I used orange, shaped embellishments, die cuts, full moon (well...the words full moon anyway!), and of course witches.  I turned the TGIF Challenges sketch on its side to accommodate the three witches:


This is such a fun sketch, love it.  The three rectangles gave me the opportunity to use up some scraps of Gorgeous Grape DSP to go behind my fussy-cut images.

That's it for me today, peeps.  My friend Krissy is coming to visit later today and I'm so excited to see her in person!  Hope you have a great Sunday too.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Moon from The Ink Road
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Basic White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Nested Essentials dies, Mini Dimensionals, Star Sequins

No comments: