Monday, October 21, 2024

Devil's Table

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  We're starting off today with a bang because Ryan isn't feeling so great, poor kiddo.  I think we'll be taking it easy today; maybe I can convince him to watch Ghostbusters 2 with me this afternoon.

In the meantime, I have some scrapbook pages from one of our expeditions in Germany, take a look:


The Devil's Table is a rock formation that I think is near Pirmasens? I could be making that up, but anyway, we took a train to whatever town this was and hiked up to where the Devil's Table is.  I love the pictures of Ryan and the hubs together : )  I took inspiration from hubs' shirt to do a Bravo Burgundy page base, some super-thin Dusty Durango mats thanks to the orange tones in the rocks, and an interesting Soft Succulent pattern because I think it looks like creepy eyes and for some reason that just seemed to fit with the Devil's Table so that's what I chose.


There's the color palette:  Bravo Burgundy/Merry Merlot (my Bravo Burgundy ink pad has the dreaded gold sheen, but Merry Merlot is pretty close...I just have very few sheets of Merry Merlot 12x12 cardstock), Soft Succulent, Dusty Durango, Pecan Pie, and white.

Hope your Monday is starting off well.  Cheers, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Wing It, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Merry Merlot, Dusty Durango
Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, Dusty Durango, Pecan Pie, Thick Basic White, Lovely in Linen DSP
Accessories:  1 1/2" circle punch, Layering Circles dies

No comments: