Thursday, October 17, 2024

Pumpkin Joy

Mornin' y'all, how goes the week?  I told Ryan we have to go run some errands today and he's not too happy about it, but we're going anyway : )  That's what he gets for being on fall break, I can't do grocery shopping when he's at school.  Ha!

Anyway, I got some time in my craft room yesterday to play along with some challenges.


I've got a mix of stamp sets happening today to go with the fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


And I love this week's palette from The Color Throwdown:


I used Summer Splash, Pumpkin Pie, and Mossy Meadow for my colors, with some Crumb Cake for a neutral background.  For the three panels, I was able to scrounge up some scraps in each of the challenge colors and put them on white die cut from the Perennial Postage dies.  I ended up with the sentiment from Merriest Trees because it fit in the die cut I wanted to use : )

Well, my cuppa tea is almost empty so I think I shall go brew another one.  And then my hubs just sent me a request for a card for someone at his work, so I'll be working on that.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Warms My Heart, Merriest Trees, Playful Ghosts
Ink:  Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Summer Splash, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink
Paper:  Summer Splash, Thick Basic White, DSP scraps in Pumpkin Pie, Summer Splash, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Perennial Postage dies, Dimensionals, Candy Dots (retired)

No comments: