Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Moon's Out, Brooms Out

Mornin' y'all!  I did my workout this morning (my arms are going to be sore tomorrow) and now I'm relaxing with a cuppa tea : )  Later today I plan to take Ryan out to Target to look at some new sheets...I have no idea how, but when we moved this summer all the fitted sheets disappeared.  Like, I have two or three flat sheets and no fitted sheets??  And I want to look at what they have for comforters too.

But first, a card to share!  I was intrigued by the sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I actually gave it an abortive try with Painted Lavender before my brain kicked in and said HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN so here's what I made instead:


The broom stamp is from Cauldron Bubble; I've never even used it before and today it gets to be the star of the show.  My current Halloween cross stitch project is this one from Autumn Lane Stitchery and I love the "Moon's Out, Brooms Out" sentiment : ) I stamped my trio of brooms on a Wild Wheat wash from the Splendid Autumn DSP Stack and used the Deckled Rectangles dies for the main panel and the sentiment.  I actually started this card with the "Bubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble" stamp for the sentiment but I decided later that that only made sense with the cauldron image, not the broom, so I managed to detach it from the card and put Happy Halloween on there instead.

That's it for me today, peeps.  I'm going to go try to figure out my fitted sheet situation : )  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cauldron Bubble
Ink:  Early Espresso, Wild Wheat
Paper:  Old Olive, Early Espresso, Thick Very Vanilla, Splendid Autumn DSP Stack
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, Neutrals Matte Dots

No comments: