Monday, October 14, 2024

Wolfstein

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We had a good time yesterday visiting with our friends Krissy and Jessie who were in town for an indoor hockey game.  Then the hubs and I watched Across the Spider-Verse in the evening and that's always fun : ) Today we're taking a day trip to a small town in Colorado to see the fall colors and just get out and do something.

And today's scrapbook layout is from our visit to a small town in Germany.


Wolfstein is just one or two train stops from where we lived in Katzweiler and has not one, but two castle ruins (we only saw one though).  I bought the stamp set simply called Wolf during our time in Germany (twice actually, because the inept post office lost it the first time) and I used it here just because of the town name and also I like it.


Today's color palette:  Berry Burst, Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, and white.  The Berry Burst is from the plaid pattern on my shirt and I was happy that it looked good for the page base here as I almost never use the pink colors like this for page bases.  Starry Sky matches the hubs' jacket and Daffodil Delight matches Ryan's, and then the Smoky Slate matches the castle walls.  And that's how I chose today's color palette.

That's it for me today, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Wolf, Just My Type from Unity
Ink:  Starry Sky, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Berry Burst, Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Them Bones DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: