Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Creature Feature: Walrus Friend

Welcome do Day 3 of Christy's Creature Feature ;)  Don't forget to upload all your creature cards on the SUO Challenges blog this week.


I know I've talked several times about how much I love critter stamps...well, I tried to resist We'll Walrus Be Friends, but when it came up on the retiring list this spring I couldn't resist anymore.  So here's my first walrus card.


Still loving Cinnamon Cider and finding new color combinations using it :)  Looks pretty good with Pacific Point, doesn't it?  The wavy pattern is from the old Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (might as well use up some scraps) and I busted out a couple of old Candy Dots too.  I loved having those in every color.  I also busted out the old Watercolor Wonder Crayons for Pacific Point; I didn't remember until after I made this card that we have a Pacific Point watercolor pencil now.  I used the light Cinnamon Cider Blends marker for the walrus, and just colored over his snout with the color lifter to get it lighter.  Easy peasy!

Have a great Wednesday, animal lovers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  We'll Walrus Be Friends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Pacific Point, Cinnamon Cider DSP, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: