Tuesday, July 7, 2020

SUO Challenges: Animals

Happy Tuesday!  Ready for a new SUO Challenge??


This time around it's a theme--ANIMALS!  (Now you know why I decided to do a creature feature for this week's posts!)  You can do pets, wild animals, birds, sea creatures, any kind of animal.  I have LOTS of animal stamps but of course my two favorite at the moment are Zany Zebras and Way to Goat.  Well, I did a zebra card for last Friday, so....


Goats it is!  My greedy goat is gray, but I had to do a bright and fun color combo for the rest of the card--Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, and Magenta Madness.  And I love the new color family DSP packs too, the patterns are so much fun.  I've got the Brights and the new In Colors; I've ordered the Neutrals, and I'll get the other three families soon.  For some reason these patterns have been speaking to me more than the packs from the last few years.

Anywha, now it's your turn!  Make your animal card and share it at the SUO blog for us to oooh and ahhh over.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Way to Goat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Magenta Madness marker, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate & Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Granny Apple Green & Magenta Madness DSP
Accessories:  Layering Ovals dies, Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals

No comments: