Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Bird Ballad Blooms

Mornin' y'all!  I didn't get to stamp yesterday, but I did get a box of new goodies!  Demonstrators got to start ordering from the upcoming mini catalog at the beginning of July and my order *finally* got here.  I only bought one stamp set from the mini catalog, but I got a bunch of papers and some other fun stuff, so I hope to bust some of that out this afternoon.

In the meantime, I have two more cards that I made a while back while I was playing with Free as a Bird and the Bird Ballad DSP:


(See my other card here.)  SU! has SO many gorgeous patterned papers, it's fun to make cards like this that really show them off.  I was just playing around so I did the same card, same DSP, but different cardstock colors for the card base and sentiment panel.

I'm going to introduce Ryan to the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (the one from the 90s) so that's what we're doing until the splash pad opens.  Hope he likes it, it'll be fun for me to watch that blast from the past again!

Cowabunga, dude!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Free as a Bird
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pool Party, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels dies, Dimensionals

No comments: