Tuesday, July 21, 2020

SUO Challenges: Full Color Flowers

Goooooood morning stampy friends!  It is time once again for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


The challenge this time is to do some coloring--use markers, Stampin' Blends, watercolor pencils, whatever technique you like to color on your card.  Here's what I did:


I decided to go with Stampin' Blends this time, so I used Highland Heather, Just Jade, and So Saffron for my colors.  I used the color lifter to try to blend the shades together a bit since I used both light and dark markers for the purple and green.  I chose Inspiring Iris just because I hadn't used it in a while, and I liked the sentiment from Silhouette Scenes to go with it.  I want to send this off to the lady who dyes my cross stitch fabric :)

Now it's your turn!  Make a colorful creation to share at the SUO Challenges blog.  I mean, I guess you *could* use black and gray to make a monochromatic card and still use coloring on it *shrug* I just like lots of colors :)  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Inspiring Iris, Silhouette Scenes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Just Jade, and So Saffron
Paper:  So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Just Jade DSP, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, In Color enamel dots, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Joanne said...

beautiful! Love the Jade and the Grape together.

Heather said...

Good luck with your move! I love travel, scrapbooking AND card making, so I really enjoy all your posts. I've been reading your blog for years!! Please keep posting even when you move. Your son is very sweet!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Beautiful colours you've used they look so lovely together very pretty card x