Saturday, August 1, 2020

Ryan: October

Okay kids, since we have the movers arriving on Monday and then we'll be living out of suitcases for most likely at least two months when we get to Germany (and pretty much a month between now and then for good measure), I am writing up a bunch of blog posts to go live in between now and whenever I have my new craft room up and running.  So please enjoy these prerecorded messages, heh.

Time for October in Ryan's baby book!


I always feel like I don't get to use much purple in my scrapbooks (even the regular ones, not just Ryan pages), so when I do manage to sneak it in I'm proud of me.  Happily it seemed to work for these pictures.  These are the last few pics of Ryan with his Beatles mop top hairdo; you can see in a few of them it's post haircut.  The hair on that kid.  Anywha, I am particularly proud of the picture on the bottom right of Ryan with the vacuum cleaner; I took it on my phone and when I had it printed as a 4x6 both Ryan and the vacuum were cut off.  So I had it reprinted as a 5x5 and voila!  We got the whole picture in there.  Ryan was too little to stand up on his own, my hubs is holding him steady while Ryan holds the vacuum, we just thought it was funny.


Today's color palette was definitely Halloween-inspired:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Whisper White.  As I type this I am trying to talk myself out of buying all the Halloween stuff in the mini catalog this year; I have a bunch of Halloween paper and stamps already, and I don't even really send out Halloween cards, but I might as well have SUCKER stamped on my forehead.  Well, we'll see which side of me wins the argument.  What do you think, do I need more Halloween stamps and paper?

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters dies, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: