Monday, August 17, 2020

Paris

Scrappy Monday!  Bet you can't guess where we're going today...


Okay so my page title isn't exactly ambiguous :) These pictures are from our first trip to Paris in May 2012; these four didn't fit in any of my other Paris layouts but I didn't want to leave them out so here they are (see some of them here).  Usually I'm trying to figure out how to get a zillion pictures on a single layout, so working with only four pictures was something new and different for me.  I picked a sketch that I've always really liked but never had few enough pictures to use, so this was extra fun, but it did pretty much eat up four sheets of patterned paper.  I loooooooooooved the Parisian Blooms Specialty DSP so it was nice to showcase one of the Eiffel Tower prints on this layout.


Today's color palette:  Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White.  The Parisian Blooms colors (top row) were the easy choices, but I was surprised when Blueberry Bushel turned out to be the accent color I needed.  I used Blueberry Bushel ink for the page title, stamped accent, and journaling.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Thick Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP, Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Painted Labels dies, corner rounder punch

No comments: