Monday, August 24, 2020

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Scrappy Monday!  I'm back with another Europe layout; today we're in Italy!


Check out the original pictures here. I said a while back that I used Dusty Durango on several layouts in a row, behold the evidence!  I've done a lot of layouts with castles and other buildings that are primarily gray, so it's always been a personal challenge to make the layouts look different from each other and play with different colors.  For this one, there were some orangey accents on the not-Leaning-Tower buildings, so that led me to Dusty Durango, and I "cooled it down" with greens and gray taken directly from the pictures.


So here's today's palette:  Dusty Durango, Smoky Slate, Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, and Whisper White.  What do you think?

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Make a Difference, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Dusty Durango, Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White, All Is Calm DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: