Saturday, August 15, 2020

Ryan: November

Trucking right along with the baby book layouts, and here we are up to November!


I scrapped all of 2017 chronologically (unusual for me, the perennial skip-arounder) and I did a few Thanksgiving layouts for our regular scrapbook albums using Wonderfall for the stamped accents as well, though completely different colors.  One benefit of skipping around is I can use the same stamp sets multiple times and not have several layouts in a row that all look alike ;) Anyway, I've got some cute pics of Ryan on here and one very silly one of the hubs which I am just so glad I managed to include on here.  People around me should know, if you make a silly face and I catch a picture of it, it's going either on my blog or in my scrapbooks.


Today's color palette includes Baja Breeze (perhaps my all-time favorite SU! color), Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, and More Mustard.  And a bit of Soft Suede which I didn't put in the palette picture.  Baja Breeze might be an unusual choice for a fall color palette, but I liked it.

Peace out, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Wonderfall
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White, Autumn Vines DSP
Accessories:  none

No comments: