Monday, August 3, 2020

Stockholm: Gamla Stan

Scrappy Monday!  Our first round of packers arrives today (hurricane permitting), which means this overseas move is officially kicking off today.  Wooo!  So I thought I'd share a layout from the last time we lived in Europe.


These pictures were taken in Stockholm, which we visited as part of a Baltic Sea cruise (see the original pictures here, I plan to revive my other blog once we get to Germany).  I hope that we'll get to travel again once we get to Germany.


Today's color palette feels kind of unusual to me but I thought it worked with the photos:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango (both in the Venetian Romance DSP), Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush (taken from the photos), and Very Vanilla.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Best of Shelli
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Basic Gray
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches 1" and 1 1/8"

No comments: