Saturday, August 8, 2020

Ryan: Nine Months

Today's baby book layout features one of my favorite outfits from when Ryan was a baby.  Before I had him, I guess I liked foxes okay, but man, once I saw all the cute foxy baby clothes...yep, every time I saw a fox outfit, I bought it (and also bears, but that's only to be expected since the hubs and I are both Baylor Bears).  So naturally I had to use the fox onesie for a monthly photo shoot.


This photo shoot was done in two parts; we started taking pictures in the orange long-sleeved onesie and Ryan got angry about something, so he ended up taking a nap during which he messed up that onesie so I redressed him in a coordinating fox onesie for the other pictures.  And since our dogs Sadie and Vader are both gone now, I'm glad I have a few pictures including them here and there in Ryan's book.  I miss those puppers.


Anyway, orange was a given thanks to Ryan's onesies, and I pulled out my favorite Thankful Forest Friends and the coordinating Into the Woods DSP to make this layout.  The page base is Taken with Teal, but all the other colors are taken straight out of the paper:  Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.

Cheers, folks!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: