Tuesday, August 4, 2020

SUO Challenges: What's Your Favorite?

Hey hey, it's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time we're asking you to use your favorite stamps.  You could use your all-time favorite, your favorite new stamps, your favorite stamps in the current catalog...just something that you would call your favorite in some category!  I used my favorite stamps from when the new catalog debuted this summer, and also my two favorite new In Colors, and I made this:


Nothing's Better Than was tops on my list as soon as I saw it.  It's got cookies and chocolate and coffee (uh, they're teacups in my house) and cocktails all in a fun retro style and what's not to love?  I couldn't resist using my two favorite new In Colors, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider, to make this card.  Who knew I'd go gaga over a shade of brown?  But it's just amazing, I love it.

So now you've seen my favorites, let's see what is tops on your list!  Upload your card creation at the SUO Challenges blog and have fun!

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nothing's Better Than
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade
Paper:  Just Jade, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a lovely card love the colour choices used really do think I'm going to have to get this stampset thanks for sharing your idea x

Tanya said...

This is so cute! Plus that shade of brown makes the perfect paper cookies! :)