Saturday, August 29, 2020

Ryan: December

Howdy y'all!  Ready for another baby book layout?


Since I used the traditional Christmas colors on Ryan's 10-month layout, I wasn't worried about doing that for this layout.  I chose Baked Brown Sugar to coordinate with the bear onesie in the top picture, and that led me to the Retro Fresh DSP.  I love that pattern with the multicolored squares so I was happy to use some of it on here.  The bottom three pics on the right are all from Ryan's first trip to Texas; he got to take a bath in his Mimi's kitchen sink.  He's way too big (and wiggly) to fit in a kitchen sink now.


Today's Retro Fresh color palette is Baked Brown Sugar (apparently I was confused when I took the palette picture, I used Soft Suede), Tangerine Tango, Call Me Clover (which is not in the DSP but the color seemed to jive with the rest of the color palette), Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla.  Not at all traditional Christmas or winter colors, but I like it.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Call Me Clover, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories:  Retro Fresh Accents & Stickers

No comments: