Monday, August 10, 2020

Verona

Scrappy Monday!  Once again, I'm sharing pages from our European travels because I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get to travel again once this pandemic thing gets under control.


See these pics (and more) here and here.  I kept this layout very simple, but since I usually don't crop my pictures very much and I like to cram in as many as I can get on a single layout, I kinda have to keep things simple :)


Today's color palette:  Mint Macaron, Dusty Durango (this layout started a Dusty Durango spree, I used it on three or four layouts in a row but since I skip around when I scrap, they won't be next to each other in my albums), Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla.  I think I use Whisper White for 85% of my scrapbook pages, but around the time I went on a Dusty Durango spree I also started using a lot of Very Vanilla.  When I'm really in a scrapping groove and making lots of pages, I pretty frequently gravitate towards a color and use it several times on different layouts.  It's fun to think up different ways to use a specific color.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Morning Post Alphabet, Positive Thoughts
Ink:  Dusty Durango, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Dusty Durango, Thick Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: