Tuesday, August 18, 2020

SUO Challenges: Gettin' Sketchy

Heeeeyyyy yooouuuuu guuuuuuys!  Ready for another SUO Challenge?


This time we're getting sketchy!  We even have two options for you; please excuse my terrible photo of the catalog but I was in a hurry before the movers came to pack up everything so this is what I've got:


That's page 94 of your catalog, aren't they both fun?  (Side note:  I do need to get my hands on that bundle, it's adorable!)  I decided to go with the card on the left and used two brand new stamp sets to make this:


Oooh pretty roses!  I did cheat a bit and use the no-longer-available Purple Posy ink pad, but you could get a very similar look by stamping off Highland Heather ink for the largest rose image, then full strength Highland Heather for the middle part and Gorgeous Grape for the darkest part.  I think my glitter enamel dots are retired too, I don't keep track of what accessories are current because I typically don't use them very quickly. *shrug*

So which sketch will you choose, left or right?  Make your choice and upload your card on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have a great day, Goonies!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All Things Fabulous, Stacked Stone
Ink:  Gray Granite, Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Just Jade
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Gray Granite, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Fabulous Florals dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a pretty card love the colours you chose. The sketch works perfect for the card you've made really love it . Thanks for sharing it might give this a go myself x