Monday, April 11, 2022

April 2019

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  I finally feel like I'm improving after being sick for two weeks, but now Ryan is coughing and has a fever, so he's staying home with Mama today.  We'll see how he does "helping" me in my craft room since he is apparently not sick enough to chill out on the couch like I did last week :p

So, anyway, on to today's scrapbook layout.



It's another of my monthly snapshot layouts.  Since the pictures are taken over the course of the month, sometimes it's a challenge to come up with a cohesive color scheme, but here is today's color palette:


Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Garden Green, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  I really like Grapefruit Grove, I enjoy playing with it for color combinations.  I pulled today's color palette out of the fun mushroom DSP.

I'm off to entertain a sick-but-not-that-sick kiddo.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin, Painted Seasons
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Mango Melody, Early Espresso
Paper:  Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Thick Whisper White, Painted Seasons DSP
Accessories:  Four Seasons dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layering Circles dies

No comments: