Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Purple Hippo for Mimi

Hey y'all!  Today I've got another card that Ryan and I made together.  Earlier this month he asked to make a card for my mom (his Mimi) so this is what we did:


He knows his Mimi loves hippos, so that's what he chose for the main image.  He stamped the purples on the hippo and did the sentiment; I stamped the hippo's face and helped him line up the dies to cut everything out.  Then we worked together to stick everything down and Ryan dictated a message for the inside, which was pretty much "Mama and I made this together but I did the most of it."  Ha!  I sent it off the day after we made it, so she's already received it.

Ryan is five, so it is still an exercise in patience to have him in my craft room, but I do try to let him play in there with me on occasion because I don't want to stifle his creativity.  But he's only allowed in there with supervision :)

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hippo Happiness, Friendly Hello
Ink:  Positively Pink?, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Hippo Friends dies, Dimensionals

No comments: