Sunday, April 10, 2022

Paper Players: Tropical Colors

Greetings, stampy friends!  Most of the snow from Friday night has melted, but we still have a large pile of it that the hubs shoveled off the driveway and Ryan used for a mini sledding hill yesterday.  We got over six inches of snow...in April!  Crazy.

But enough about that, it's time for some fun new tropical colors courtesy of Ann Marie from the Paper Players!


Fun and bright, right?  I chose black as my neutral and made this:


Yep, Artfully Layered again...I can't help it, I love these tropical leaves.  I actually made this before the card I shared on Friday; in fact, the Coastal Cabana leaf I used on that card was leftover from this one.

Your turn!  Share your colorful card creation at the Paper Players blog, and have fun.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Layered
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Thick Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories:  Tropical Layers dies, Hippo Friends dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, white EP, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, I love the black DSP background, it really makes these colors pop! You did a great job with the colors this week! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Christy! The challenge colors look awesome against the black dotted background. LOVE it! Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

I love this, striking and bold! Those colors look great with the black!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those colours look so vibrant against the black Christy - I love these leaf dies too, such wonderful shape and form. A gorgeous card!

laurie said...

Wow sharp looking card! That black makes the colors pop!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this card. It all pops so beautifully on this black background! Such a great way to use the colors!

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO pretty Christy! Love how the colors pop off the dark background. WOW!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous, Christy. The black was a genius choice as it really makes those other colors pop! Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee