Tuesday, April 12, 2022

SUO Challenges: Bunches of Bundles

 Hey hey, y'all!  You ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?


This time around, we're asking you to make a card with your favorite bundle (stamps + dies, or stamps + punch, either one) from a current publication.  Now, uh, I don't have a favorite bundle *shifty eyes* okay okay fine I wanted to do something different from Artfully Layered since I already posted two cards with it in the past week, so I thought I'd play with a bundle I haven't used much yet, and I made this:


I used the Hello Ladybug stamps and matching punch for my cute buggies, but instead of traditional (and true to nature) red and black, I decided on pink and navy.  I punched the bug bodies out (which sounds really weird out of context, doesn't it?) of a piece Abstract Beauty DSP, which is a quick and easy way to give them a bit of interest since it's not just flat color.  Also I finally bought the Stitched Greenery die and why did I wait so long?! I love it!  Doesn't it make a great backdrop for my ladybugs?

There are a LOT of bundles from which to choose for today's challenge; I certainly had trouble narrowing down my selection :)  Upload your creation on the SUO Challenges blog and have fun.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Ladybug, Sunny Sentiments
Ink:  Polished Pink, Night of Navy
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Abstract Beauty DSP
Accessories:  Ladybug Builder Punch, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stitched Greenery die, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a cute ladybug card! I love your choice of colors! The stitched greenery die in the granny apple green makes it all pop!

Heather said...

Eee! Love this, Christy! And I love the colors you chose, how fun to use DSP to build the ladybugs! I FINALLY got this background die - I feel a CAS coming on so I can break it in, lol...