Thursday, April 21, 2022

Sunny Cactus Hello

Hey y'all!  Man, it's almost noon here already and I haven't gotten up to my craft room yet, had some things to take care of this morning.  But here I am now with a sunny card to share!


How d'you like my sunny cacti?  I made this for the new Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, and Garden Green for my colors.  I think Tangerine Tango would have been closer to the orange on the picture, but when I found that sun print in the Sunshine & Rainbows stack from the most recent Sale-a-Bration, I just *had* to use it with my cacti.  I had originally stamped and die cut the sentiment that says "Hope your day is on point", but it was too large for where I needed it to go on the card...so I stuck it on the inside : )

Hope your day is sunny and bright!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cactus Cuties
Ink:  Versamark, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Garden Green
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, white EP, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this super sunny card! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such wonderful bold colors!! I love the little hello on the bold pink - it looks so good with the cacti! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch and colors!! Sweet cacti!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a happy card! So glad you joined us at CTD this week!