Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Tiger Birthday

Hey y'all!  I had Ryan home all day Monday since he had a fever in the morning, and he "helped" me in my craft room.  I do NOT have the patience to do that very often because he has to touch All The Things, but we did get two cards made before his attention span ran out.  So here's one of those!


This is for the Inspire. Create. inspiration challenge:
I jotted down the general sketch and then went up to my craft room with Ryan.  I figured I'd start with some patterned paper, maybe a nice soft floral, but when I showed Ryan the pages in the catalog with the patterned paper he immediately said TIGERS and that's all there was to it.  So we made a tiger birthday card, and I have to admit that I am glad of the chance to use more pieces of these papers as my paper hoard is extremely large ;)  I stamped the greeting (note to self:  I need to ink up my Evening Evergreen ink pad) and lined up the dies; Ryan cranked the dies through the machine and put adhesive on all the pieces, and we worked together to stick everything down.  At the end I added a few Evening Evergreen rhinestones because why not.

This also fits for the SUO Challenges theme to use a favorite bundle!


I enjoy Wild Cats and the rest of the suite associated with that stamp set.  I'd say I'm sad it's retiring, but even if it is retiring that doesn't mean it's leaving my collection.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wild Cats
Ink:  Evening Evergreen
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Thick Basic White, In the Wild DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, In Color Rhinestones

No comments: