Thursday, October 19, 2023

Bright Lights

Mornin' y'all!  I did get to talk to the hubs on the phone yesterday for our anniversary, and then Ryan and I went out to dinner at a hibachi place, which was Ryan's choice because he thinks he's in charge of everything ; )  That's okay, I like hibachi, and as it turned out we were the only ones at our table, so we got our own personal show with extra fire per Ryan's request.  And now I have enough food to last me through the weekend with all the leftovers I have.

Anywha, I did get to spend some enjoyable time up in my craft room yesterday ANNNND I got a nice big SU! order yesterday too so you just know I busted out some brand new stamps and dies for today's card.


I thought Christmas lights as soon as I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Usually I pair the sketch with the Color Throwdown, but I have other plans for the colors this week.  What's funny is, I just went over to the FMS blog to grab the link and Jennie beat me to posting a Christmas lights card with this sketch!  Our cards still look different but we were definitely on the same crafty wavelength : )

Okay, once I finish my morning cuppa (English Breakfast today, yesterday was Ceylon orange pekoe), I'm going to do a bit of stitching and then go up to my craft room.  I have more new goodies to play with : )  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Merry & Bright
Ink:  Garden Green, Lemon Lolly, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Azure Afternoon, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Merry & Bright dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, great minds think alike, right? Your card is too cute too!! I've got a bunch of ideas in my head for this set. Now just gotta find the time to stamp, lol!

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute! I was thinking that these lights would be perfect with the sketch! We are all geniuses right?!!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the bright happy colors you used - the lights are perfect for the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.